Sibby Bonilla is an attorney at the Fort Lauderdale offices of Steinger, Greene & Feiner. Before joining the firm, Ms. Bonilla was practicing criminal law as an Assistant State Attorney for the 20th Judicial Circuit. Although she cherishes her time as a criminal attorney, she is glad to be at Steinger, Greene & Feiner, expanding her knowledge in the legal field and growing as an attorney.
Ms. Bonilla brings her passion for the law to the firm. She has always been a big advocate of justice. She believes that every case she comes across is unique and her passion lies in exploring all the possible remedies the law has to offer her clients.
In her spare time, Ms. Bonilla enjoys reading, writing, and philanthropy. She believes that words truly have the ability to impact the world positively and that we must give back.
- 2020 – Florida
- Dual Bachelors Degree in English and Political Science: The College of New Rochelle. New Rochelle, NY – May 2014
- Juris Doctorate: Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, FL – May 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hermandad De Sigma Iota Alpha, Inc.
- National Bar Association (NBA)
- The Black Law Student’s Association (Southern Region)
- 2015 – 2016: President of the Black Law Students Association
- 2015 – 2016: Associate Editor of the International Law Journal
- 2016 – 2017: Editor in Chief of the International Law Journal
- 2017 – “The Social Fabrication of Society” – Published by UCLA & The Southern Region of the Black Law Students Association