Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Attorneys
Suffering an injury or losing a loved one can change your life forever. The economic and non-financial cost of injuries often totals in the millions of dollars and these costs should be paid by those responsible (and, by default, their insurers) for causing the harm you endure. A Port St. Lucie personal injury lawyer at Steinger, Greene & Feiner can help you pursue a claim for compensation after an accident.
Our personal injury attorneys have helped more than 32,000 injured clients obtain monetary damages for losses. Don’t let your injury or your loved one’s death cause you financial ruin. Get legal advice today to learn how we can help you pursue a damage claim for compensation. Our experienced personal injury attorneys can offer personalized advice and can also help you to find out the answers to key questions you may have including:
- WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF UNINTENTIONAL PERSONAL INJURIES?
- HOW CAN YOU GET COSTS COVERED AFTER A PERSONAL INJURY IN PORT ST. LUCIE?
- WHEN CAN YOU PURSUE A CLAIM FOR INJURY COMPENSATION IN PORT ST. LUCIE?
- HOW CAN A PORT ST. LUCIE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER HELP YOU?
RELENTLESS LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR PORT ST. LUCIE INJURY VICTIMS
A personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, but almost all have the same results in common. Suddenly, your life is disrupted and possibly jeopardized physically, emotionally, and financially by an accident or incident which could have been prevented.
Recent Case Results
INJURIES RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE
There are a considerable number of ways a personal injury can occur. Perhaps the most common cause is traffic accidents. According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety, an average of 1,025 accidents occurred every day throughout the state in 2015. Many thousands more personal injuries happen due to other reasons every day.
Through hard work and diligence, we have recovered over $1 billion for our clients. Many of our outstanding settlements and verdicts for our clients have resulted in multimillion-dollar awards. Each case is unique, with its own set of facts, circumstances and legal issues, but we approach them all with the determined goal to get our clients the full compensation they deserve. That compensation may include medical expenses, lost income or wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more.
These incidents exact an enormous toll on victims, their families, and the state. Whether you were hurt by a traffic accident or experienced some other type of personal injury, there should never be a question about recovering the financial resources you need to deal with medical expenses, lost income or wages, vehicle property damage, pain and suffering or the emotional and financial repercussions of a family member who has been killed. Call us today at (772) 200-4696 for a free consultation.
- VOTED TOP PLACES TO WORK BY SUN-SENTINEL.
- SERVING ALL CLIENTS IN THE PORT ST LUCIE AREA.
- ATTORNEYS NEAR ME 24/7.
- FREE CONSULTATION FOR ALL AUTO ACCIDENT CASE TYPES.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF UNINTENTIONAL INJURIES?
The National Safety Council has provided estimates on the average economic cost of injuries. The average comprehensive cost including lost quality of life totals:
- $4,538,000 for death due to motor vehicle crashes
- $230,000 per incapacitating injury in motor vehicle accidents
- $58,700 per non-incapacitating evident injury from motor vehicle accidents
- $28,000 per possible injury from motor vehicle collisions
- $4,700,000 from public non-motor vehicle injuries resulting in death
Because every case is different, you may sustain more or less costs than these average estimates. It is important for an experienced attorney to help you understand the full extent of losses before you agree to settle an injury claim.
HOW CAN YOU GET COSTS COVERED AFTER A PERSONAL INJURY?
Most individuals and families cannot cover the cost of injuries out-of-pocket. Not only do you have medical expenses but you may also have time missed from work, a loss of future earning potential and the loss of a loved one’s income he or she would have earned over a lifetime.
Your family could face significant financial hardship after an accident if you do not take advantage of the protections afforded by Florida law. Florida law says that you are entitled to be compensated by a person or a company who was responsible for causing your injury. Damages in a personal injury lawsuit or a personal injury settlement should cover:
- ALL MEDICAL EXPENSES INCLUDING FUTURE TREATMENT YOU WILL NEED
- LOSS OF INCOME INCLUDING ANY ONGOING REDUCTION IN EARNING POTENTIAL
- PAIN AND SUFFERING COMPENSATION
- EMOTIONAL DISTRESS COMPENSATION
- WRONGFUL DEATH DAMAGES INCLUDING FUNERAL COSTS, LOST COMPANIONSHIP AND THE LOSS OF THE FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS THE DECEASED WOULD HAVE MADE IF HE OR SHE HAD NOT BEEN KILLED
A Steinger, Greene & Feiner litigator will help you pursue a claim to obtain the damages the law says you deserve. You can pursue a case in court, or negotiate a settlement with the help of an experienced attorney who can deal with the insurer on your behalf.
WHEN CAN YOU PURSUE A CLAIM FOR INJURY COMPENSATION IN PORT ST. LUCIE?
You can pursue a claim for compensation any time you suffered harm or a loved one was killed because of a person or company’s failure to live up to a legal duty. You could sue:
- A PROPERTY OWNER WHO ALLOWED DANGEROUS CONDITIONS TO OCCUR WITHOUT WARNING VISITORS
- A HOMEOWNER WHO FAILED TO SECURE A SWIMMING POOL TO PREVENT DROWNING
- A CANINE OWNER WHOSE DOG CAUSED INJURY OR DEATH DUE TO A BITE OR ATTACK
- A MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVER, TRUCK DRIVER OR TRUCKING COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR CAUSING A COLLISION
- THE MANUFACTURER OF A DEFECTIVE OR DANGEROUS PRODUCT INCLUDING DRUGS AND MEDICAL DEVICES
- A NURSING HOME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ABUSE OR NEGLECT OF A PATIENT
These are just a few examples of situations in which a personal injury claim could be made to obtain compensation.
we’re here to help
Free Case Evaluation
PROVEN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
A fair settlement is not what you can expect to receive from the insurance company. Their goal is to reduce payouts on claims so they can remain highly profitable. Our proven and committed legal team understands the tactics these companies regularly use to pay claimants as little as possible. We routinely battle their schemes in and out of court, and have developed effective methods for doing so.
With a legal team of more than 30 lawyers and more than 140 staff, including investigators and other assistants, we have the resources needed to get the job done efficiently. With our No-Fee Guarantee, you can bring your personal injury case to us with confidence, knowing you will pay nothing until we recover the compensation you deserve. Throughout the entire case, we will be by your side, providing the guidance you need.