Steinger, Greene & Feiner are proud to serve the people of Florida and to give back to our community. Since 1997 we have worked to represent those injured by the carelessness and negligence of others and to help victims and their families get back on their feet. Now we are pleased to present a $1,000 scholarship to one student of Hispanic descent seeking to obtain a law degree.
We believe that young Hispanic leaders are capable of innovation and creative new approaches to law, business and community concerns. We believe that these young leaders have a great cultural heritage to draw upon as well as unique individual experiences of their own. Our hope is that the practice of law provides a means for these leaders to reach their full potential and transform our shared community.
At present, the Hispanic community is under-represented in the field of law. We’re launching the Steinger, greene & Feiner Hispanic Heritage Law Student Scholarship in order to help change that. This scholarship will be awarded to support one high-achieving Hispanic student planning to pursue a career in law.
Applicants will be judged based on the quality of their essay, the content of their application and their academic merits. We encourage all eligible students to apply and look forward to awarding this scholarship.
Deadlines: July 31st – Fall Semester
- You must be currently enrolled in either an accredited law school within the United States or an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You must submit an unofficial copy of your transcript, your completed application and your essay to: SSteinger, greene & Feiner, c/o Michael Steinger, 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, Ninth Floor, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- How has your Hispanic heritage shaped your career goals?
- What are the most important issues the Hispanic community are facing today?
- Describe how your experiences have shaped your view on immigration.
How to Apply
To apply for the Steinger, greene & Feiner Hispanic Heritage Law Student Scholarship, please complete our online application.