Miami Personal Injury Attorney
Have you suffered an injury in Miami due to someone else’s actions or negligence? If so, you may be facing medical bills, property damage, lost time at work, pain and discomfort, emotional stress, and uncertainty as to your future financial stability due to injury-related expenses.
Steinger, Greene & Feiner can help alleviate your worries by fighting for the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury firm is dedicated to helping you recover every dollar to which you are entitled, either through a negotiated settlement or a lawsuit in court. We use all of our considerable resources, talent, and skills to achieve the goal of full compensation for you, and our No-Fee Guarantee provides you with peace of mind as we represent you. You pay us nothing until we recover a satisfactory settlement or jury award through the courts.
Relentless Legal Representation For Miami Personal Injury Victims
A personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, but almost all have the same results in common. Suddenly, your life is disrupted and possibly jeopardized physically, emotionally, and financially by an accident or incident which could have been prevented.
A Proven History Of Winnning Our Clients’ Cases
A winning case history serves as the mark of a reliable personal injury attorney team. It exemplifies their skills and demonstrates how reliably they can represent their clients’ interests.
Steinger, Greene & Feiner has an extensive history of successful case outcomes, including several multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for some of our clients most affected by personal injury. While our past results do not guarantee future case outcomes, they do provide the data you need to have confidence that our Miami injury attorneys know what it takes to win cases.
Here is just a sampling of our past case results:
- $11.1 MILLION Dram Shop Verdict for a motorcycle accident client injured by an Okeechobee County Eagles Club patron who had been served for 11 hours then allowed to leave the premises.
- $8.1 MILLION Truck Accident Verdict for a client critically injured by a wrecker truck, who became physically unable to work in addition to having severe mental anguish and a loss of capacity to enjoy his life.
- $1.4 MILLION Truck Accident Verdict for a father injured in a collision involving two tractor trailer trucks in Collier County, which is known for its typically conservative injury lawsuit rulings.
- $835,000 Auto Accident Verdict for a collision caused by a police officer working for the City of Delray Beach, Palm Beach County.
Injuries Resulting From Negligence
Accidents happen. But when the accident occurs as a result of another person or entity’s negligence, the victim may be entitled to compensation. Whether the accident causes bodily injury or property damage, you need a personal injury attorney in Miami to represent you and guide you through the legal process. Thanks to South Florida’s massive population and busy highways, traffic accidents are some of the most common incidents resulting in personal injury cases in Miami. In fact, according to the Florida Department of Transportation, there were nearly 60,000 accidents in the Miami-Dade County state in 2017 alone with 32,389 of them resulting in injuries. Many other types of injuries happen here each year as well, including slip & fall accidents, workplace injuries, motorcycle accidents, and even wrongful death.
Other Miami-Dade County Personal Injury Statistics
- Motorcycle Crashes: 1,127
- Motorcycle Fatalities: 64
- Motorcycle Injuries: 896
- Pedestrian Crashes: 1,546
- Pedestrian Fatalities: 58
- Pedestrian Injuries: 1,357
- Bicyclist Crashes: 805
- Bicyclist Fatalities: 14
- Bicyclist Injuries: 733
- Other Non-Motorist Crashes: 385
- Other Non-Motorist Fatalities: 4
- Other Non-Motorist Injuries: 51
These incidents exact an enormous toll on victims, their families, and the state. Whether you were hurt by a traffic accident or experienced some other type of personal injury, there should never be a question about recovering the financial resources you need to deal with medical expenses, lost income or wages, vehicle property damage, pain and suffering or the emotional and financial repercussions of a family member who has been killed. Call us today at (800) 801-6850 for a free consultation.
- VOTED TOP PLACES TO WORK BY SUN-SENTINEL.
- SERVING ALL CLIENTS IN THE MIAMI DADE AREA.
- ATTORNEYS NEAR ME 24/7.
- FREE CONSULTATION FOR ALL AUTO ACCIDENT CASE TYPES.
Proven Miami Personal Injury Attorneys
A fair settlement is not what you can expect to receive from the insurance company. Their goal is to reduce payouts on claims so they can remain highly profitable. Our proven and committed legal team understands the tactics these companies regularly use to pay claimants as little as possible. We routinely battle their schemes in and out of court, and have developed effective methods for doing so.
With a legal team of more than 30 lawyers and more than 140 staff, including investigators and other assistants, we have the resources needed to get the job done efficiently. With our No-Fee Guarantee, you can bring your personal injury case to us with confidence, knowing you will pay nothing until we recover the compensation you deserve. Throughout the entire case, we will be by your side, providing the guidance you need.
Common Types Of Miami Personal Injury Cases