Miami Boating Accident Lawyer
- Can I make a claim for a Miami boating accident?
- What types of compensation can I receive after a Miami boating accident?
- How can a Miami boating accident attorney help with my case?
Speak with one of our Miami personal injury lawyers immediately to get started: (800) 801-6850 or visit us at our Miami law firm offices at 150 SE 2nd Ave, Suite 120 Miami, FL 33131.
Can I Make a Claim for a Miami Boat Collision?
You can make a claim for a Miami boating accident if:
- The accident occurred as a result of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing
- You can prove that the other party was directly responsible for your injuries
- You can prove the extent of the damages and losses you experienced
Boat accidents happen for many reasons, ranging from defective vessels to negligent boat maintenance to careless or intoxicated operation. In some cases, you may have a claim against the boat manufacturer if a defective vessel causes your accident. In other circumstances, you can pursue a claim for compensation from the driver of another vessel that hit your boat or even from the driver of the boat that you were a passenger on. A Miami boating accident lawyer will help you determine who was responsible for your boat accident and whether Florida law entitles you to pursue a claim for compensation. If the driver of the boat was your friend and he or she behaved in a negligent way, you shouldn’t hesitate to pursue your claim. Boaters buy insurance and the purpose of the insurance policy is to cover losses that the policyholder causes to others. You won’t be taking money from your friend if you pursue a boat accident claim, but will instead be avoiding significant financial loss by making the insurance company pay for damages.
Relentless Legal Representation for Miami Injury Victims
A personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, but almost all have the same results in common. Suddenly, your life is disrupted and possibly jeopardized physically, emotionally, and financially by an accident or incident which could have been prevented. Visit our Miami location at 150 SE 2nd Ave Suite 120, Miami, FL 33131 or call us (800) 801-6850 for a free, no-obligation consultation to see how much Steinger, Greene & Feiner can get for you! We have fought
Compensation after a Boat Accident in Miami
After a boating accident in Miami, you are entitled to receive compensation for:
- Medical bills and treatment costs
- Lost income caused by your injuries
- Ongoing lost income if your injuries make it impossible for you to work or reduce what you can earn
- Pain and suffering damages
- Emotional distress damages
- Wrongful death damages including the loss of your loved one’s companionship
Compensation can be obtained through an out-of-court settlement that your Miami boating accident attorney negotiates with the insurance company representing the policyholder who caused your accident. You can also obtain compensation by going to court and proving a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
At Steinger, Greene & Feiner, our Miami boating accident lawyers have extensive experience representing clients injured aboard a boat or personal watercraft. We can put that experience to work helping you build a strong case and fight for monetary damages. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.