Miami Medical Malpractice Attorney
My case couldn't have been handled better. It was handled in a timely manner - it wasn't rushed. If something ever happened again and I needed an attorney, Steinger, Greene & Feiner would be the first place I would go.
We Are Standing By
Our staff of legal professionals is standing by to talk to you 24/7/365 and your initial consultation is always free. You also get the No Fee Guarantee®—that means you don’t owe us a dime unless we get money for you. It’s our goal to get you every dollar you truly deserve and we will do whatever it takes to deliver on that. The Insurance Research Council reported that injury victims who simply consult with a lawyer typically get 40 percent more money than those who never contact a lawyer. Getting Steinger, Greene & Feiner may make the difference between a meager settlement and a substantial award. Let us help you.
Do You Need a Lawyer?
There are a number of questions to ask yourself to determine if you are a victim—a Miami medical malpractice lawyer can help you with the answers.
- Have you or a family member suffered a severe or permanent injury under the care of a doctor, nurse, or other healthcare provider?
- Did your doctor fail to disclose important information concerning you, your medical conditions, or risks involved that caused your injury?
- Did you suffer an injury because treatment was delayed when your insurance company questioned the suitability of a procedure, test, or diagnosis that may have helped you?
- Have you been injured because a doctor failed to do proper tests or make diagnoses in a timely manner?
- Were you or your baby injured during childbirth?
- Have you been injured by a medicine prescribed to you?
- Did equipment used during surgery cause you injury because it was faulty, broken, or mishandled?
- Did your condition worsen because your doctor failed to refer you to an appropriate specialist?
- Have you suffered injury or did your condition worsen because your doctor failed to follow up in a timely manner on an abnormal test result?
- Did your condition worsen or were you caused injury by being discharged from medical care too early?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be the victim of professional negligence and you should consult a Miami medical malpractice lawyer from Steinger, Greene & Feiner. Our lawyers will fight for you to make sure you get every dollar that may be owed to you. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
RELENTLESS LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR MIAMI INJURY VICTIMS
A personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, but almost all have the same results in common. Suddenly, your life is disrupted and possibly jeopardized physically, emotionally, and financially by an accident or incident which could have been prevented.
Get the Job Done
No matter where your Miami medical malpractice injury happened—we’ll be there for you. With offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Okeechobee, Port St. Lucie and West Palm Beach, we have considerable resources and what it takes to get the job done. The form is free, confidential, and easy to complete—contact us now to find out how we can help you.
we’re here to help
Free Case Evaluation