Chandler Bonanno is a personal injury attorney at our Steinger, Greene & Feiner Tampa office. Bonanno found her way to our firm as fellow attorney Allison Dye encouraged her to join our legal team. She started her career working at an insurance defense firm and then practiced at a boutique civil litigation firm for the past 7 years. During that time, she litigated hundreds of cases where she represented defendants, including individuals, physicians, local businesses, apartment complexes, national corporations, and insurance companies for auto negligence, personal injury, and wrongful death.
Chandler is dedicated to advocating for her clients and ensuring they get the results they deserve. With her knowledge of how defendants fight back in personal injury cases, she can strategically plan out her clients’ cases in ways that have the best opportunity to receive a proper settlement.
In her spare time, Chandler enjoys the outdoors in the Tampa area with her husband and two children.
- Florida – 2013
- United State District Court, Middle District of Florida – 2017
- George Washington University, Magna Cum Laude – 2010
- Florida State University College of Law, Cum Laude – 2013
Memberships, Associations, or Organizations:
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Awards or Honors:
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Certified Legal Intern for the Florida Attorney General