Rivers Nesler is a personal injury attorney at the Steinger, Greene & Feiner Nashville location. As a prelitigation attorney, Rivers’s marketing and communications experience allows her to use her storytelling skills to frame clients’ personal injury disputes and set the stage for an efficient, favorable resolution. She is passionate about people and has a strong desire to serve others and help them identify solutions to their problems.
Prior to joining Steinger, Green and Feiner, Rivers served as the VP of Communications and Legal Affairs for a data technology company, Sertainty Corporation. There she was responsible for handling the company’s internal and external communications and she directly assisted the company’s corporate attorneys in the administration of commercial and corporate obligations and related legal matters, including but not limited to contract drafting & negotiations, corporate governance, and intellectual property.
Rivers received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Mississippi and her Juris Doctorate from the Nashville School of Law. While in law school, she received the Excellence Awards in Civil Trial Practice Series, Criminal Trial Practice Series, and the Robert Ballow Legal Writing.
Rivers resides in Nashville with her husband, Barrett, and boxer, Dutch. In her free time, you can find her exploring Nashville’s food scene with her friends and family.
- 2020 – Tennessee
- Journalism and Public Relations, The University of Mississippi (B.C.)
- Nashville School of Law (J.D.)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- TN Bar Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
Awards & Accolades
- Dean’s List all four years of school (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020).
- Robert Ballow Excellence in Legal Writing Award recipient.
- The only Nashville School of Law grad to have received the Excellence Award in both the Civil and Criminal Trial Practice Series.