Bibiana L. Potestad was born in Havana, Cuba, and migrated to the United States with her parents at the age of three. Ms. Potestad attended Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida where she graduated Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and her Bachelor of Science in Political Science. She then attended Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, Florida where she received her Law Degree in 2017 at the age of 25. She is admitted to practice law in Florida.
Ms. Potestad worked for the Office of the City Attorney at the City of Miami where she gained experience in governmental, procurement, and zoning laws. She also worked at the Public Defender’s Office where she worked in the misdemeanor division and gained trial experience with criminal law.
In her more than two years of experience in the personal injury arena, she has since developed a greater interest in personal injury which brings her to our firm solely focusing on pre-litigation auto and premises cases.
Ms. Potestad is a member of Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC. as a title agent. She is also a member of the Cuban American Bar Association, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Federalist Society, Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Dade County Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
- Florida – 2017.
- B.A. in Spanish Literature, B.S. in Political Science, Barry University – 2014.
- Ave Maria School of Law, (J.D.) – 2017.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC. as a title agent.
- Cuban American Bar Association.
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity.
- Federalist Society.
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
- Dade County Bar Association.
- American Bar Association.