Travis L. Stock practices primarily in the areas of personal injury and premises liability, where he routinely represents injured individuals on a wide range of legal issues that arise under the current rules and regulations of Florida insurance law.
In 2013, Travis was appointed by the President of the Florida Bar to serve on the Small Claims Rules Committee, where he recently completed his 2nd term. Additionally, Travis was selected to the Super Lawyers 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Florida Rising Stars list.
Prior to practicing personal injury law, Travis worked for a private law firm where he vigorously defended individuals accused of committing various felonies and misdemeanors in the tri-county area. In addition to criminal defense, Travis was also instrumental in the representation of local educators that were faced with legal issues ranging from ongoing internal investigations, professional standards committee meetings, pre-disciplinary conferences, up to and including Chapter 120 termination appeals before the Division of Administrative Hearings.
- Florida 2008
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida 2012
- The Florida Bar, Small Claims Rules Committee 2013
- Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice Utica College of Syracuse University 2004
- Juris Doctor – Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing (Cum Laude) 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Justice Association
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Broward County Bar Association
- Selected to the Super Lawyers 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Rising Stars List