Mark Kieslor is an attorney at the Steinger, Greene & Feiner office in West Palm Beach. His interest in law began at Brick Township High School, where he was selected to participate in Mock Trial and discovered that his passion was in the legal field. Mark earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management with a Minor in Criminology from The University of Tampa. He then went on to earn his law degree from the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law.
He was active in the law community during his time in school, completing an externship under the Honorable Raymond B. Ray in the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of Florida. Mark also volunteered at the Miami-Dade County Legal Aid Bankruptcy Department, heightening his enthusiasm for assisting low income families.
In addition to helping those suffering from bankruptcy, Mark is passionate about personal injury law due to the personal tragedy of losing his grandmother due to negligent nursing home staff.
Mark is barred in Florida, New Jersey, and New York, and has worked as an attorney in Florida since 2013. When he is not working on cases, you can find him officiating youth and high school football, as well as acting as Chapter Counselor for the Sigma Phi Epsilon chapter at Florida Atlantic University.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, 2013
- The University of Tampa, 2009
- Florida, 2013
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2014
Affiliations, Awards and Service:
- Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Palm Beach and Martin Counties
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International, Broward and Palm Beach County Alumni Association
- Broward County Football Officials Association
- 2018 Volunteer of the Year for State of Florida, Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity