Loreen I. Kreizinger was both an Adult ICU and Neonatal ICU RN for 8 years before deciding to go to law school to represent only victims of Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice. She still maintains an active RN license.
She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1990 and is a highly experienced, aggressive, no-nonsense, AV-rated trial attorney who fights to the end for her clients. She has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
Loreen specializes in personal injury (automobile & motorcycle accidents, slip & falls, any injury caused by the negligence of another person) medical malpractice, wrongful death and product liability.
She gives credit to Walter “Skip” Campbell, Esq (1948-2018) after whom the Broward Courthouse is named, for being her mentor. He took her under his wing fresh out of law school to teach her how to be a trial lawyer.
Prior to joining the firm, she had her own law practice for 28 years. When she decided she wanted to join a successful large statewide personal injury practice she knew Steinger, Greene & Feiner would be the perfect fit. Loreen’s passion for helping others through her knowledge of both medicine and law sets her apart from all other personal injury lawyers! Her special expertise in both fields allows her clients to feel confident that she has their best interests at heart when fighting their case. We are so happy to have someone like Loreen being a part of the Steinger, Greene & Feiner team!
- 1990-Florida Bar
- 1991-U.S. District, Southern District of Florida
- 2015-U.S. District, Middle District of Florida
- 2018-U.S. District, Northern District of Florida
- Crouse-Irving Memorial-RN Degree 1981
- Nova Southeastern University – BS Business Administration 1987
- Nova Southeastern University 1990-JD
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Who’s Who in The World
Florida Registered Nurse License:
- Adjunct Professor Nova Southeastern to teach Trial Advocacy