Alexandra Paez is an associate attorney at Steinger, Greene, & Feiner, handling both litigation and pre-litigation personal injury claims arising out of the negligent conduct of others. Prior to joining the firm, Alexandra Paez worked for one of the largest insurance defense firms in Florida. Understanding how insurance companies think and operate gives Ms. Paez a unique understanding of how to maximize your recovery.
Ms. Paez earned her law degree from the University of Florida, where she was an Executive Member of the Journal of Law and Public Policy. While in law school, Ms. Paez served as an extern to Chief Justice Jorge Labarga, of the Florida Supreme Court. While earning both her undergraduate and law degree from the University of Florida, Ms. Paez always found ways to give back to her community by acting as a Guardian ad Litem for children in distress, assisting local small businesses, and organizing numerous community service based events.
A South Florida native, Ms. Paez is admitted to practice in all jurisdictions in the State of Florida and has been admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. She is a member of the Florida Bar, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, and the Palm Beach County Justice Association.
Ms. Paez takes the care and compassion that she has dedicated throughout her life to her community and applies it to zealously represent clients who have been victims of personal injury.
J.D., University of Florida, 2015
B.A., University of Florida, 2010
Political Science and History
Bar Admission / Year of Admission
- Florida Bar – 2015
- Southern District of Florida – 2017
- Middle District of Florida – 2017
Honors & Awards
- Judicial Intern for Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court, Justice Jorge Labarga;,
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Executive Research Editor, Executive Board and Bylaws Chair;
- Law College Council, President; Gators for Alternative Dispute Resolution,
- Gators for Alternative Dispute Resolution, President;
- John Marshall Bar Association, Community Service Coordinator;
- Community Service Certificate of Excellence; and
- Pro Bono Certificate of Outstanding Achievement