Alexander Lemieux brings to Steinger, Greene & Feiner over two years of experience in the Personal Injury field.
Alex graduated from the University of Baltimore with a Bachelor of Arts in American History, focusing primarily on the Antebellum Period through the Reconstruction era. Prior to attending law school, he worked as a Legal Assistant in a personal injury firm handling both pre-litigation and litigation matters.
Alex went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from Barry University. He served as an Associate Editor and subsequently Senior Editor in the Child and Family Law Journal. While in law school his article on Florida’s Baker Act was selected for publication and he worked as a Law Clerk in a personal injury firm handling pre-litigation matters.
Alex began his legal career at a Panama City Beach law firm, where he practiced family law and gained experience specific to domestic relations. He is excited to join SGF and become a contributing member of the PIP Litigation team.
- University of Baltimore, Bachelor’s Degree
- Barry Univerity School of Law, Juris Doctor Degree
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Division
Awards and Recognition:
- Dean’s List (Undergrad);
- Book Award in Insurance Law (law school);
- Book Award in Law Office Practice (law school);
- Associate Editor and subsequently Senior Editor for Barry Law School Child and Family Law
- The Baker Act: Time for Florida to Get Its Act Together – Barry Law School Child and Family Law Journal (Spring 2020)