Aaron Draizin joined Steinger, Greene & Feiner as a litigation attorney in November, 2018.
Prior to joining the firm’s litigation group, he was a partner/shareholder at a prominent statewide civil defense firm where he represented many large corporations as well as insurance companies and their insureds. During that time, Aaron litigated many cases in all areas of general liability including personal injury, automotive, premises liability, products liability, wrongful death claims, negligent security, insurance coverage, contractual, and bad faith issues, and first party insurance claims. In addition, he presented at numerous legal conferences and lectured as a certified instructor for corporations and insurance companies regarding continuing legal education courses. His experience gained through those endeavors accorded invaluable knowledge and insight regarding the defense strategies, tactics, and techniques used by corporations and insurance companies in litigation.
Aaron graduated from Florida State University where he received his Bachelor of Science degree. He then attended Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center as a Goodwin Scholar and graduated with honors. While in law school, Aaron clerked for the 15th Judicial Circuit in West Palm Beach and was an Honors Intern for the United States Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Florida. Additionally, he served on the Executive Board of Nova’s nationally recognized Moot Court Honor Society, was a competitor and member of the Nova Trial Association, and received high honors for his contributions to the community while a member of the Pro Bono Honor Society.
Aaron uses his experience and acquired skill set to zealously advocate on behalf of his clients. He prides himself on always being available for the needs of his clients and bringing the highest level of professionalism and ethics to every case to ensure the best possible results for them.
Aaron has received an AV Preeminent peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is named as a Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star.
- Florida, 2011
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2012
- Florida State University, B.S. Physiology
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., Cum Laude
- Broward County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County bar Association
- Emerge Broward/Leadership Broward
Publications & Recognition
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyer, Rising Star®, 2017, 2018
- Goodwin Scholarship Recipient (Full Tuition Merit Scholarship)
- Moot Court Honor Society Executive Board Member
- Nova Trial Association (Competition Trial Team), Member/Competitor
- Pro Bono Honor Society