West Palm Beach Personal Injury Attorney
At Steinger, Greene & Feiner, we have seen all of the repercussions rendered against injury victims from health damage and car accidents, through drug injuries to brain injuries, spinal cord damage, birth injuries, and more. Our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys have been fighting for and protecting the interests of individuals and their families through personal injury claims for more than a decade. We have represented more than 32,000 people harmed through no fault of their own. If you are looking for a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney call Steinger, Greene & Feiner. Our goal is to help you put your life back together as wholly as possible by helping you recover the resources you need and deserve.
Our West Palm Beach law office is located at 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd #900, and you can call us any time of the day or night at (561) 566-5021 to schedule your free consultation! Get the money you deserve from your car accident or personal injury today. We have over 23 years of experience as West Palm Beach car accident lawyers.
Our Clients Get The Money They Deserve
Relentless Legal Representation For West Palm Beach Injury Victims
A personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, but almost all have the same results in common. Suddenly, your life is disrupted and possibly jeopardized physically, emotionally, and financially by an accident or incident which could have been prevented.
Injuries Resulting From Negligence
There are a considerable number of ways a personal injury can occur. Perhaps the most common cause is traffic accidents. According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety, an average of 26,000 accidents occurred from 2015-2017. Many thousands more personal injuries happen due to other reasons every day.
2018 Personal Injury Stats for Palm Beach County*:
- Total Crashes: 26,962
- Injuries From All Crashes: 16,046
- Fatalities From All Crashes: 183
- Bicycle Crashes: 422
- Motorcycle Crashes: 450
- Pedestrian Crashes: 595
- Hit and Run Crashes: 7,449
*Source: Florida Crash Dashboard
Through hard work and diligence, we have recovered over $1 billion for our clients. Many of our outstanding settlements and verdicts for our clients have resulted in multi-million dollar awards. Each case is unique, with its own set of facts, circumstances and legal issues, but we approach them all with the determined goal to get our clients the full compensation they deserve. That compensation may include medical expenses, lost income or wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more. These incidents exact an enormous toll on victims, their families, and the state. Whether you were hurt by a traffic accident or experienced some other type of personal injury, there should never be a question about recovering the financial resources you need to deal with medical expenses, lost income or wages, vehicle property damage, pain and suffering or the emotional and financial repercussions of a family member who has been killed. Call today at (561) 566-5021 for a free consultation with our West Palm Beach personal injury attorney.
- VOTED TOP PLACES TO WORK BY SUN-SENTINEL.
- SERVING ALL CLIENTS IN THE WEST PALM BEACH AREA.
- ATTORNEYS NEAR ME 24/7.
- FREE CONSULTATION FOR ALL AUTO ACCIDENT CASE TYPES.
Proven West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
A fair settlement is not what you can expect to receive from the insurance company. Their goal is to reduce payouts on claims so they can remain highly profitable. Our proven and committed legal team understands the tactics these companies regularly use to pay claimants as little as possible. We routinely battle their schemes in and out of court and have developed effective methods for doing so. Our track record of past successful cases speaks for itself:
- $7.5 MILLION Bicycle Accident Outcome for a client injured by a driver that drifted into the bike lane, causing multiple fractures that required surgeries and ultimately amputation of the client’s leg.
- $4.7 MILLION Truck Accident Settlement for a client injured as a result of the defendant’s violation of traffic laws and federal trailer safety regulations.
- $835,000 Car Accident Verdict for a client injured in a collision with a City of Delray Beach police officer.
- $450,000 Injury Settlement for a client hurt by a faulty ladder.
With a legal team of more than 30 lawyers and more than 140 staff, including investigators and other assistants, we have the resources needed to get the job done efficiently. With our No-Fee Guarantee, you can bring your personal injury case to us with confidence, knowing you will pay nothing until we recover the compensation you deserve.
Common Types Of Personal Injury Claims
If you have been injured in a car accident, your next step is to contact a West Palm Beach car accident attorney. We’ll help you to gather the right evidence, build your case, and get the compensation you deserve.
Semi-truck accidents can cause severe injuries and significant damage to victims. Our personal injury lawyers in West Palm Beach will assist you in recovering compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
When car owners do not properly share the road, even the most skilled motorcycle riders are at risk of devastating accidents. Contact our personal injury attorneys in West Palm Beach today for a free case evaluation.
Bike accidents can result in serious injuries, and victims have the burden of seeking legal action against the driver. Protect your rights by contacting our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers today for a no-obligation case evaluation.
For car accidents involving pedestrians, our personal injury attorneys are available to help you collect evidence, prove fault, and build your case. Reach out to Steinger, Greene & Feiner personal injury lawyers today for your free case review.
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS:
Slip and fall cases are dangerous at best and fatal at worst. Our personal injury attorneys have extensive experience in recovering compensation for victims and their families who are affected by slip and fall accidents.
Hurt on the job? Workplace accidents in West Palm Beach happen every day, and our workers’ compensation attorneys are here to ensure you have the proper representation. Whether you work on a construction site, in a warehouse, in an office, or any other environment, we’re here to help.
For accidents involving passengers on boats, your personal injury lawyers can help you recover compensation for damages, medical bills, lost income, and even wrongful death. Contact Steinger, Greene & Feiner today for a complimentary case review.
After a devastating accidental death of a loved one, you need a personal injury attorney who is on your side. Reach out to Steinger, Greene & Feiner today to learn about your legal options for recovering compensation.
- Are Lawsuit Settlements Considered Taxable & What Should I File?
- How to report a car accident in West Palm Beach?
- Firm’s Name is Now On West Palm Beach Building
- Navigating a Hit and Run Accident in West Palm Beach
- Who Is Liable When Another Driver Crashes Your Car?
- Why Not Wearing a Seat Belt Could Impact Your Car Accident Settlement
- Disagree With a Police Report? How This Affects Your Personal Injury Claim
- What Happens if No One Was At-Fault After My Car Accident?
- What to do After a Car Accident
- The Top 4 Questions to Ask Your Car Accident Lawyer
- Avoid Car Accidents When Returning to Work
- What To Do If The Other Driver Does Not Have Car Insurance
- Man injured in Palm Beach motorcycle accident
- Michael Steinger: Duty Above All Else – I Love My Attorney Spotlight
- David Mitchell: Hard Work Always Pays Off – I Love My Attorney Spotlight
- Neil Anthony: Rebuilding Belief in Justice– I Love My Attorney Spotlight
- Ian Duncan: Determined to Do More For Others – I Love My Attorney Spotlight