West Palm Beach Truck Accident Attorney
Being involved in an accident with a truck is a scary prospect. Truck accident scenes are often the sites of twisted, mangled, and crushed metal. Imagine what the impact between a truck and another vehicle does to fragile human bodies. Unfortunately, that is what truck accident victims, law enforcement officers, emergency responders, medical teams, and truck accident lawyers face on a routine basis.
As West Palm Beach truck accident attorneys at Steinger, Greene & Feiner, we have dealt with the devastation of such accidents for more than a decade. The injury and wrongful death claims we’ve handled on behalf of clients who have been injured or who have lost a loved one in South Florida truck accidents has only reinforced our determination to apply all of our considerable knowledge, skills, and resources to every new case we take on.
Your Legal Rights in a West Palm Beach Truck Accident
Truck accidents can occur for many reasons, including but not limited to:
- Truck driver fatigue
- Driving while texting or using a cell phone
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
- Driver inattention
- Poor, improper, or inadequate truck driver training
- Ignoring traffic laws
- Improperly loaded cargo
- Inadequate safety inspections of trucks and equipment
- Poorly maintained trucks and truck equipment
- Defective trucks or component parts (brakes, tires, etc)
- Violation of state or federal trucking regulations
Where any of these types of errors or negligence have been committed, those responsible may be held liable for injuries and losses. Establishing this liability is what our legal team at Steinger, Greene & Feiner excels at in the cases we represent. Using all of our legal, technical, investigative, and other resources, we work tirelessly to help you win your case. We know that every dollar counts when you have suffered temporary or permanent disability, loss of income, physical pain, mental anguish, and more.
Florida Truck Accident Facts
According to the Florida Traffic Crash Statistics report, published by the Governor’s Office, more than 343,000 traffic accidents occurred on the state’s roads and highways in 2010. Approximately 66,000 of these accidents involved some kind of truck, whether light, heavy, or a commercial truck like an 18-wheeler. Accidents involving trucks are among the most devastating types of traffic accidents with an extremely high injury or death potential for the occupants of smaller passenger vehicles. Heavy trucks traveling at highway speeds pack an enormous wallop in a collision and may add to the destruction with oil and other hazardous materials spills which can further imperil accident victims and others nearby.
Relentless Legal Representation for West Palm Beach Injury Victims
A personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, but almost all have the same results in common. Suddenly, your life is disrupted and possibly jeopardized physically, emotionally, and financially by an accident or incident which could have been prevented.
Steinger, Greene & Feiner understands the struggles you must endure after your truck accident in West Palm Beach, and we fight vigorously to seek all forms of compensation that could be related to your case.
Our track record is backed by years’ worth of past successful case results, including:
- $8.1 MILLION Truck Accident Verdict for a client injured in a major rear-end collision with a wrecker truck, which rendered him unable to return to his former occupation.
- $1.4 MILLION Truck Accident Verdict for a client who was caught in a collision between two tractor trailers, leading to injuries, surgeries, extensive future care requirements, and an inability to enjoy former recreational activities with his son.
- $2 MILLION Truck Accident Outcome for a client rear-ended by a garbage truck, causing major back, neck and head injuries.
Contact a West Palm Beach Truck Accident Lawyer
Time is of the essence in truck accident cases. Evidence needs to be found, identified, and preserved which can help document your claim. That is why it is important to contact us as soon as you can following an accident and injuries. Your first priority should be to get the medical attention you need. After that, put your case in our competent hands and let us do what we have done for thousands of other South Florida accident victims. Contact us for a no-cost consultation. You pay only when we win your case.