Top Ten Reasons to Call an Accident Attorney
Top 10 Reasons to Call Steinger, Greene & Feiner:
There are several reasons to call a lawyer after a car accident—here are the Top 10 Reasons to call a Miami car accident lawyer at Steinger, Greene & Feiner:
- One call to Steinger, Greene & Feiner and we’ll handle the rest. We focus on handling your case and fighting for your best interests so you can focus on getting better.
- The Insurance Research Council reported that auto accident victims who had a lawyer, on average, received 3 ½ times more money than if they went it alone.*
- Leave the unwanted stress and frustration of dealing with the insurance companies to us—that’s our job; it’s the reason we’re here.
- Steinger, Greene & Feiner is a legal team of more than 30 lawyers and 120 legal professionals, all dedicated to protecting our clients’ rights.
- Since 1997, we have represented more than 32,000 South Florida injury victims just like you.
- We’ll come to you. If you cannot come to our office, we’ll have one of our legal investigators meet with you at your home, hospital, or work—wherever is most convenient for you.
- Why wouldn’t you call? The Insurance Research Council found that injury victims who simply consult with a lawyer typically get 40% more money than those who never contact a lawyer.
- The vast majority of cases never go to court. Our Miami auto accident lawyers do everything in their power to resolve each case as soon as possible for as much as possible.
- Steinger, Greene & Feiner can make the difference between a meager settlement and a substantial award.
- Our goal is to get you every dollar you truly deserve. You don’t pay us a dime unless we get money for you.
*Source: 2008 Insurance Research Council Study