Orlando Wrongful Death Attorney
Moving forward, taking the next step, can be the most difficult thing to do. The shock and sadness that come after losing a loved one can take some years to get over and some will carry the pain of loss with them forever. Our Orlando personal injury attorneys have fought for over 32,000 clients and won over $1 Billion. Let us fight for you. Call us now: (407) 289-0020.
Wrongful death is defined as death resulting from another party’s deliberate actions or negligence. Medical malpractice tops this circumstance with more than 98,000 Americans dying each year due to preventable medical errors. (NCBI)
Although the victim is not alive anymore to file the case, a family member or spouse can do this on his behalf with the help of an Orlando wrongful death attorney. Now if you’re in the same situation and you don’t know where to begin, our team at Steinger, Greene & Feiner can assist you with your wrongful death case.
Wrongful Death Lawsuits – No-Fee Guarantee™ & No Obligation
Our Orlando wrongful death attorneys work on a contingency fee structure, which means that we do not collect a penny in fees unless we win your case. When you call to speak with one of our wrongful death legal experts, you are not obligated to choose our services or work with us, but our team can help you get some answers and direct you in the best way possible.
If you decide to work with us, we will fight your case and ensure that your loved one’s memory is kept alive in the best way possible and to bring justice to those who caused their death through negligence and incorrect action.
When you are ready, an Orlando wrongful death attorney is waiting to speak with you about your case: (407) 289-0020. Or visit us at our Orlando location at 5323 Millenia Lakes Blvd, Suite 300, Orlando, Florida, 32839.
Working With Steinger, Greene & Feiner
For over 23 years, Steinger, Greene & Feiner has represented families and friends who file wrongful death lawsuits. Our founder Sean Greene lost his sister due to the negligence of a nursing home. He fought for her memory and justice. He now operated a charity in her name.
We understand how painful and difficult it is to lose a loved one in a situation that could otherwise be prevented. So when you hire us, we guarantee that:
- You will get all the support that you need to understand that process. We will you’re your wrongful death lawsuit and do all the heavy lifting for you.
- We will assign an experienced Orlando wrongful death attorney to focus on building the strongest case possible to ensure that the outcome goes in your favor. We will allow you to grieve and take care of personal matters while we work on the lawsuit.
- You will save time and money when you hand your case over to a professional.
- Our attorneys are familiar with the complex process of filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
- On average, personal injury attorneys will recover more than 3X more settlement money than individuals will get if they go through this process alone.
How Does A Wrongful Death Lawsuit Work?
Surviving family members have the right to file a wrongful death lawsuit due to medical malpractice or other factors that resulted in the death of a loved one.
You are likely entitled to damages for:
- Punitive Negligence
- Loss of Financial Support
- Pain and Suffering
- Medical Care
- Funeral Expenses
To ensure that you win a wrongful death lawsuit, it’s very important to keep these factors in mind:
- You need to be the authorized person by your state to file the case. Depending on state rules, the designated person to file a wrongful death lawsuit includes the spouse, children, siblings, parents, or other authorized relatives.
- You need to learn your state’s rules regarding wrongful death lawsuits, especially on time limits when the case should be filed. For instance, Florida only allows a lawsuit to be filed up to 2 years from the date of death.
- You need all the documents to build a strong case. This is why you need the help of an Orlando wrongful death attorney who will help you gather evidence and file documents to start your wrongful death lawsuit.
Steinger, Greene & Feiner offers a free, no-obligation consultation for wrongful death cases. You can get in touch with us so we can assess your case and know the right steps to take for your lawsuit.
Before you make any premature judgments about your case, call us and speak with a legal expert who can tell you if you may have a case or not. Call (407) 289-0020.