Orlando Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents can be severe and destructive. What could start as a regular day in the neighborhood, a ride out on the town, or to work can quickly turn into a life or death situation? It’s a story that most Orlando motorcycle accident attorneys are all too familiar with. Motorcycles carry with them an inherent danger. And although they can be a thrilling ride, the risk of severe injury is a factor in all motorcycle accidents.
Steinger, Greene & Feiner is an award-winning Orlando motorcycle accident attorney that has collected over $1 Billion for more than 32,000 clients.
Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit – No-Fee Guarantee™ & No Obligation
Steinger, Greene & Feiner offers a free, no-obligation consultation so you can get the help you need right now. No waiting for lawyers to get back to you, or for legal advice to be given; our attorneys will speak with you and guide you through this confusing and difficult process.
What can you expect from a Steinger, Greene & Feiner lawyer? Our motorcycle attorneys are here to help you make the right decision. The right choice and the right representation all begin with a simple phone call: (407) 289-0020. Visit us at our Orlando location at 5401 South Kirkman Road, Suite 310, Orlando, FL, 32819.
What to Expect From Steinger, Greene & Feiner
Naturally, riders seriously injured in a motorcycle accident need help from legal counsel to maximize the overall value of the lawsuit or injury claim. Others may think that hiring an Orlando motorcycle accident attorney to represent the case in court is not necessary because it can only cost them money.
On the contrary, hiring one will enable you to receive huge settlements and financial rewards compared to those who choose to represent themselves. When you hire one of our motorcycle accident attorneys, we will assist you immediately in:
- Filing a personal injury claim in which an attorney can walk you through the legal process
- Getting help in establishing the fault in the motorcycle accident
- Having someone looking out for your interests while you can hardly represent yourself in court
- Taking advantage of expert knowledge
What type of claims you can get from a motorcycle accident?
You can have 2 types of motorcycle accident claims, namely:
- Property damage claim for the damages to the motorcycle. You can do this if you had a collision with another driver and he or she was the one at fault. Thus, you can seek compensation from the insurance company of that driver. Otherwise, you can make a claim against your own insurance company if no other person was involved.
- Personal injury claim will cover injury to your body and other related losses due to the accident caused by the other driver, but you have to prove that he or she was at fault.
You can collect for the damages when filing a personal injury claim with the help of an Orlando motorcycle accident attorney. Compensation for such losses includes the following:
- Medical expenses, which include the hospital and professional fees of the doctor, physical therapy bills, prescription costs, and other healthcare expenses resulting from the accident.
- Pain and suffering, which include emotional stress, mental anguish, and losing the ability to enjoy life because of the accident.
- Wage loss because of disability due to the accident, as well as losing the ability to earn in the future.
We at Steinger, Greene & Feiner are confident that we can win your case with our experienced Orlando motorcycle accident attorney standing by to work with you. Our Orlando personal injury attorneys have fought for over 32,000 clients and won over $1 Billion. Let us fight for you. Call us now: (407) 289-0020.
Motorcycle Accidents Statistics & Causes
Motorcycle helmet use has increased from 54% in 2010 to 71% in 2019 (III). Safety is always a priority on a motorcycle and the safer riders are, the less serious the injuries they receive. As the saying goes: ATGATT.
Needless to say, riding a motorcycle requires the rider to ensure the optimal condition of the vehicle before the ride. Additionally, the use of proper riding gear is important to keep the ride as safe as possible.
However, regardless of the precautions, motorcycle accidents happen every year. Here are some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Open car doors
- Lane splitting
- Unsafe lane changes
- Driving under the influence
- Sudden stops
- Left-turn accidents
- Inexperienced drivers
- Dangerous road conditions
- Motorcycle defects
There are serious consequences in motorcycle accidents, including brain injuries, broken bones, and spinal cord injuries, among others. Serious as they are, they can be life-changing and may need a lifetime of medical treatment, amounting to tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.
If you are in a similar situation, you might not be able to know where to begin. That’s why our team at Steinger, Greene & Feiner is looking forward to your well-being by helping you recover from an accident while riding a motorcycle.
Let Us Take This Burden & Get Your Settlement
Each and every motorcycle accident case is unique, but each case also has a set of underlying principles that our attorneys use to ensure we can get the best possible result for you. For over 23 years our attorneys have made it their mission to get you the compensation you deserve.
Speak to an Orlando motorcycle accident attorney right now and find out how we can help you: (407) 289-0020. You will leave our office saying I Love My Attorney.
Start here. Let us take some of that burden and ensure that you are taken care of physically and financially. Steinger, Greene & Feiner offers live chat consultation at no cost. An Orlando motorcycle accident attorney is just a phone call away: (407) 289-0020.
Our legal team will provide guidance and help you understand the process of how to seek a bicycle accident claim. With Steinger, Greene & Feiner’s motorcycle accident attorneys, you will have someone who will help all the way through – from dealing with insurance companies and doctors to all the paperwork you need to submit.
Peace of mind is just a phone call away. One of our legal team will ask a few questions and learn more about your case.