Orlando Child Abuse Attorney
If you suspect child abuse, we ask that you please contact the My Families abuse hotline to report abuse and neglect or suspected abuse or neglect. Sometimes acting quickly can prevent more harm. If you are ready to contact an Orlando child abuse attorney, we can help. You can see our child sexual abuse resources and do your part to make the world a safer place for our children.
A child abuse attorney has the incredibly delicate job of fighting for children who have been victimized by those who should protect them.
We deal with difficult cases, life-changing cases every day and there is one common theme through them all, those who allow us to fight for them will often find themselves not only surrounded by expert Orlando child abuse attorneys but by people who become family. Call us: (407) 289-0020 or visit us at our Orlando location at 5401 South Kirkman Road, Suite 310, Orlando, FL, 32819.
Orlando Child Abuse Attorney Lawsuits | No-Fee Guarantee™
Our Orlando clients take advantage of our No-Fee Guarantee™ which means they will not pay a penny until we win their case and get them a settlement that will allow them to make positive changes to their lives. Our Orlando personal injury attorneys have fought for over 32,000 clients and won over $1 Billion. Let us fight for you. Call us now: (407) 289-0020.
With our help, and with the experience of a legal team that has helped thousands of others, you can fight for a positive outcome and change your life. It all starts with you making that decision and finding people who can support you through the struggles to get to that decision.
Finding the right attorney is not always easy and for some, there is just not enough time to look for Orlando child abuse attorneys when there are more important things to worry about. Let us take the burden.
Why Steinger, Greene & Feiner
For years, Steinger, Greene & Feiner has done our part to make the world a little better for victims of child abuse and for figure lawyers. The Steinger, Greene & Feiner Law Scholarship for Child Advocates is a child advocate scholarship that aims to make both of those possible.
We aim to make the world a better place, not just as a personal injury lawyer, but as an advocate for children’s rights and for those who will become future defenders of children’s rights.
The simple truth is that we have focused on making a major difference in the lives of our clients and we have done that for over 32,000 clients and counting.
Victims of Child Sexual Abuse You Have Control
If you were the victim of child sexual abuse and you have not had the opportunity to state your case, you can call us and we can help.
Our Orlando child abuse attorneys can help you fight the accused so you can regain control of your life and take the steps necessary to move on. Our Orlando CPS team will work with you to gather the documents needed to fight.
In a 2018 article in Guardian, victims of child sexual abuse talk about how ‘it never stops shaping you’. (Guardian) Well if you can’t change what happened, and if it continues to shape your future, then we say the best medicine is to choose what this experience shapes you into. You can change yourself, your future and you can take control.
Sure this may seem strange advice coming from an Orlando child abuse attorney, but we can assure you that we see these cases too often and there is one thing that all victims of child sexual abuse: strength. A strength that is can rarely be even comprehended. It can never be changed but it can be legally prosecuted.
Child Abuse Statistics
- Nearly 700,000 children are abused and/or neglected every year in the U.S. which totals almost 1 out of every 100 American children. (ACF) Though it’s worth noting that this data is likely not complete because there are a number of children who are abused or neglected that are never reported.
- There are nearly 3.5 million children are under the care of Child Protective Services in the U.S. and receive constant checkups and some supervision. While 424,000 children are in foster care. (Children’s Rights)
- Neglect is the most common form of child abuse affecting about 678,000 children in the U.S. every year. Almost 15% of all cases of child neglect involve physical abuse as well. (NCA)
- Children who experience some form of child abuse or neglect have a 13% higher chance of not graduating from high school. (Do Something)
- The long-lasting effects of child abuse can manifest later in life as well. In one study, 80% of 21-year-olds who reported childhood abuse met the criteria for at least one psychological disorder. And almost two-thirds of the adults in treatment for drug abuse reported being abused or neglected as children. (Child Help)
Let Us Take It From Here
If you see the warning signs of abuse or neglect, or if you or a loved one were affected by child abuse, call out Orlando child abuse attorneys right now and let us take the fight to them: (407) 289-0020. We will be discrete and offer to help you through this process and this journey. Speak with one of our children’s law professionals right now. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
National Child Abuse Hotline: 24/7 at 1-800-422-4453
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 24/7 at 1-800-799−7233
National Sexual Assault Hotline: 24/7 at 1-800-656-4673
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Helpline: 24/7 at 1-800-622-4357
Crisis Text Line: 24/7 text DS to 741741