Okeechobee Car Accident Lawyer
Auto accidents happen quickly, changing lives in just a few seconds. For many of our clients, working with an Okeechobee auto accident attorney provides a bit of comfort in an otherwise disorienting and upsetting process. At Steinger, Greene & Feiner we represent Okeechobee residents who have been injured in accidents involving trucks, cars, and bicycles. We represent families that have lost loved ones in auto, pedestrian, and bicycle accidents and work with them to put their lives back together.
We Can Handle Everything
After hiring one of our accomplished auto accident lawyers in Okeechobee, you don’t have to worry about handling your case on your own. We will contact the insurance companies on your behalf, coordinate the repair of your vehicle, and help you organize your medical records to ensure that you are receiving the care you need to get better and to resolve your case. Our goal is to help you get your life back to normal as soon as possible.
Accomplished Okeechobee Auto Accident Lawyers
Part of helping our clients get back to normal is ensuring that the injured person or their loved ones are adequately compensated for the injuries inflicted by the responsible party. While each case is different, your Okeechobee auto accident lawyers want you to know that you may be entitled to recover money for:
- Medical expenses – both past and future
- Property damage – either the cost to repair the vehicle or the fair market value of the vehicle if it had been sold on the day of the accident
- Lost earnings – income lost as a result of the accident as well as any impact residual injuries may have on future earnings
- Pain and suffering
At Steinger, Greene & Feiner we work hard to ensure our clients obtain the compensation they are entitled to. Some of the verdicts and settlements we have been able to obtain for our clients include:
- $13,000,000 Won for our client after being struck by a motorist while riding a bicycle
- $11,500,000 Car-crash fatality resulted in this settlement in favor of the victim’s family
- $10,000,000 Wrongful death after a vehicle collision resulted in this seven-figure settlement
- $5,900,000 Won for our client who suffered nerve injuries in a car wreck
- $2,300,000 Verdict rendered after a bicyclist was hit by a company vehicle
- $2,250,000 Defendant settled after our client had several surgeries following an automobile collision
- $2,200,000 Car crash caused back and neck injuries to our client, who agreed to this settlement offer
- $1,900,000 Jury awarded damages to a client who endured herniated discs following a car crash
- $875,000 Verdict rendered after our client suffered a bone fracture in a car crash
- $330,000 Jury awarded this amount to a client who required cervical fusion following a car wreck
- $244,000 Verdict worth almost 10 times as much as the original settlement offer to a client who was hit from behind in a vehicle collision
Get the Most for Your Car Accident Injury!
Want to learn more about what you can get for your car accident settlement?
Click here to get our FREE eBook download!
Relentless Legal Representation for Okeechobee Injury Victims
A personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, but almost all have the same results in common. Suddenly, your life is disrupted and possibly jeopardized physically, emotionally, and financially by an accident or incident which could have been prevented.
Contact an Okeechobee Auto Accident Lawyer Today
Affording a talented and knowledgeable Okeechobee auto accident lawyer is not a concern for our clients. We offer free, no-obligation consultations to anyone who has been injured in or lost a loved one as a result of an auto accident. We handle all of our auto accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing up front to retain our services and we do not get paid until we successfully resolve your case. We encourage you to contact us to discuss the specifics of your situation and to learn how the accomplished team of auto accident lawyers at Steinger, Greene & Feiner can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Proven Personal Injury Lawyers
A fair settlement is not what you can expect to receive from the insurance company. Their goal is to reduce payouts on claims so they can remain highly profitable. Our proven and committed legal team understands the tactics these companies regularly use to pay claimants as little as possible. We routinely battle their schemes in and out of court, and have developed effective methods for doing so.
With a legal team of more than 30 lawyers and more than 140 staff, including investigators and other assistants, we have the resources needed to get the job done efficiently. With our No-Fee Guarantee, you can bring your personal injury case to us with confidence, knowing you will pay nothing until we recover the compensation you deserve. Throughout the entire case, we will be by your side, providing the guidance you need.