Product Recall Attorney
We bring products into our homes with the idea that they are safe to use. Yet, products released to the general public are recalled all the time for one safety reason or another. Usually, the recall is prompted by a report of an injury or death, which means that the recall is too late to save some consumers.
If you have been hurt by a defective product, including a consumer packaged good, foodstuff, pharmaceutical, or a defective motor vehicle, one of the first things you can do is look to see if the product that harmed you is currently under recall. The issuance of a recall is a common sign that the product is not only dangerous but that the manufacturer has been made aware of the danger.
Steinger, Greene & Feiner vigorously represent those injured by recalled consumer goods. We investigate the law in your state or municipality and seek the maximum amount of damages available.
Call our product recall attorneys at (800) 431-6841 or contact us online to schedule a free, no-obligation case review with one of our experienced product recall lawyers. We are ready and waiting to assist you.
A History of Winning Cases for Our Injured Clients
Steinger, Greene & Feiner has the track record to back up our confidence. Over the past two decades, we have won millions on behalf of our clients through both settlement agreements and jury verdicts. Some of our notable case outcomes include:
- $1M for a client injured by a defendant who refused to acknowledge they were speeding until we recovered their vehicle’s telemetry unit
- $10M wrongful death settlement after an auto accident
- $2.2M auto accident settlement for client who required multiple neck and back surgeries
- $2M settlement for chef and married father of two seriously injured by a garbage truck
For a truck driver injured on the job and unable to work his regular hours...
For a man injured in a shooting during a Halloween party that could have been...
For a group of men who were injured in a Chipotle Mexican Grille when the...
*Amounts before attorney and medical fees and costs. Each case is unique - clients may or may not obtain the same or similar results.
Relentless Representation for Those Injured by Recalled Products
Large companies will try to avoid liability for the injuries they cause. At Steinger, Greene & Feiner, we anticipate the tactics insurance companies and the manufacturers they represent use to avoid paying for damages. We vigorously assert our clients’ rights to seek reasonable compensation for all of their injuries according to the letter of the law and the insurer’s own policies.
We are prepared to take on your case using the full extent of our available resources. You can rest assured that your case will use the strongest evidence possible and be built upon simple, clear principles of the law. Our product recall attorneys fight for you compensation.
This increases the chances that if your case goes to trial, it will convince the average juror that you deserve compensation. When insurers see that their case would probably lose in court, they are more likely to offer a reasonable settlement for your damages, which is why we treat every case as if it will someday end up in court – because it might!
Types of Injuries that Can Occur from a Recalled Product
- Choking hazards, especially with small children
- Injured limbs, digits, and appendages, up to the point of amputation
- Lacerations (cuts)
- Chemical burns
- Dangerous drug interactions
- Crushing or pinching injuries
- Head trauma (TBI)
- Falling injuries
- Struck-by injuries from falling unsecured objects
- Crushing injuries from unstable furniture, often fatal in small children
- Motor vehicle accidents from defective brakes or safety features
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injury
- Neck and back injuries
- Injuries made worse by inadequate product safety features
Who Is Liable After a Recalled Product Injures You?
There are many systems of liability for defective products, and they vary according to individual state law.
Here are some examples of standards of liability for particular states:
- Strict Liability (Florida § 768.81) – Plaintiff only needs to prove that product was used as directed and that an injury occurred because of an unreasonably dangerous condition.
- Unreasonably Dangerous or Defective (Tennessee § 29-28-105(a)) – Plaintiff must either establish the type of defect and how it led to their injury or establish that the product was so dangerous that a “reasonably prudent manufacturer” would not release it.
- Modified Liability (North Carolina § 99B) – Plaintiff must prove one or more of the following:
- That the product was dangerously altered or modified prior to purchase.
- That the manufacturer had knowledge of a dangerous condition but failed to address it prior to release.
- That the manufacturer failed to adequately warn consumers as to the product’s dangers.
- That the manufacturer had a more-safe alternative that did not impair the product’s value.
Why Choose Steinger, Greene & Feiner When You’re Injured by a Recalled Product?
We have the experience, legal resources, and proven track record to handle your case. Many states have harsh laws that aim to limit liability for defective products. But by working with a motivated defective products lawyer near you, you can examine your available legal strategies and pursue the ones that offer you the best chance of recovering all damages.
Trying to hold large companies responsible for the harm their products cause can be extremely difficult. They may try to intimidate you with countersuits or make your case go away by offering an unreasonably small percentage of your total damages.
At Steinger, Greene & Feiner, we know every trick in the book, including ones that will give your case a higher chance of success. Let us help you recover from your injury and obtain fair restitution for all the damages you have suffered. Our experienced personal injury attorneys fight for you.
Schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation with a product recall attorney near you when you call (800) 431-6841 or contact us online.
Recent Client Reviews
"I am so grateful I found this company. Honesty and integrity all the way. Annie was so great to deal with, her positive attitude and strong work ethic really made... [Read More]
"Outstanding!!! First class service from the moment I made my first call. Very responsive, very professional, very polite and they did everything they said they were going to do. From... [Read More]
"One word comes to mind about our attorney Justin Alperstein, AWESOME! From our first contact, he made us feel very comfortable. He is a great listener which is a very... [Read More]