The Worker’s Compensation Attorney will be able to manage a full caseload of workers’ compensation cases of varying degrees of complexity.
List of Responsibilities
- Opening new files
- Creating litigation plans
- Conducting discovery
- Making court appearances
- Trying cases while maintaining exceptional client interaction.
Qualifications and Special Skills
- Professionalism and prioritization of client customer service and representation
- Must have knowledge of federal and state statutes, court rules, forms, processes, and procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and comfortable in fast paced environment
- Bilingual / Spanish a plus
- JD required
- Barred in the State of Florida
- 4 years’ experience in worker’s compensation
- Management experience a plus
- Must have experience answering discovery, trial, and mediation preparation.