Personal Injury Attorneys are responsible for providing injured claimants with the legal advice, guidance and representation required to successfully win compensation.
List of Responsibilities
- Providing legal support and guidance
- Advising clients on the best behavior
- Meeting with clients
- Finding ethical solutions to legal matters
- Communicating with clients to understand their legal concerns and needs to help provide them with essential pieces of advice
- Strategizing on how to resolve the clients’ cases in a favorable manner
- Enlightening clients about legal options and making them know the possible outcomes or threats
- Developing ideal arguments and representing clients in civil legal proceedings
- Staying informed about any current legislation
- Building trustworthy relationships with clients
- Preparing legal documents such as dispositions, pleadings and contracts in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting clients with the execution of agreements
Qualifications and Special Skills
- Professionalism and prioritization of client customer service and representation
- Must have knowledge of federal and state statutes, court rules, forms, processes, and procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and comfortable in fast paced environment
- Bilingual / Spanish a plus
- JD required
- Barred in the State of Florida
- 4 years’ experience in Personal Injury Law
- Management experience a plus
- Must have experience answering discovery, trial, and mediation preparation.
- Auto Accident and Premises Liability Cases required.
- Ability to lift 35lbs