The Intake specialist is the first point of contact with the firm. A legal intake specialist receives and qualifies new and prospective clients for law firms. They are responsible for managing the processes of onboarding new clients and evaluating incoming streams of claims and potential clients.
List of Responsibilities
- Review new client intake packages
- Issue-spot and complete time-sensitive tasks
- New client onboarding
- Data entry and paperwork collection to ensure we obtain all pertinent information
Qualifications and Special Skills
- Minimum of one year of office work experience or demonstrated interest in the law
- Minimum of one year of experience in sales.
- Must have a high school degree
- Must enjoy talking on the telephone and have exceptional customer services skills
- Must have strong computer skills with demonstrated experience working in a position that required use of at least two (2) different software programs
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required