Alejandro Garcia joined Steinger, Greene & Feiner in May 2015. An experienced trial attorney, Alejandro graduated from University of Miami in 1993 and received his law degree from American University, Washington College of Law, in 1996. During law school, he actively lobbied for the American Bar Association’s Committee on Immigration, fighting for the rights of immigrants, and volunteered for AYUDA providing pro bono legal work for individuals seeking political asylum in the United States of America.
Alejandro was admitted to practice law in Florida in 1998 and is also licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. During his career he has litigated cases throughout Florida, focusing his attention on personal injury, litigation, and trial work, with a concentration in traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury cases.
Alejandro has tried over 40 jury trials to verdict and was voted Best of the Bar for Personal Injury in the Miami Business Review in 2002. He is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell which is the highest rating an attorney can receive. He is a member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, the Broward County Bar Association, the DC Bar and the Florida Bar and he is also the past Chair of the 17th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee of the Florida Bar.
Alejandro’s areas of focus now include automobile, motorcycle and trucking accidents as well as wrongful death, near drownings and premises liability. He is dedicated to fighting for his client’s rights and obtaining the results they deserve.
- Florida, 1993
- Washington DC, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida 2011
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia, 1996
- University of Miami, 1993
Affiliations, Awards and Service:
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Best of the Bar for Personal Injury, Miami Business Review, 2002
- Chair, 17TH Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, 2012
- American Bar Association, Immigration Reform Committee
- Member, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Member, Broward County Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association