Steinger, Iscoe & Greene Injury Lawyers
Steinger, Iscoe & Greene is a personal injury law firm dedicated to helping injured plaintiffs pursue justice. Since 1997, we have been advocating for clients injured by the wrongful and negligent acts of others. Whether you or a loved one were hurt by a careless driver, a bad doctor, a company that made a defective product or anyone else who caused harm through wrongful acts, it is important to have an advocate on your side to help you navigate the legal system.
At Steinger, Iscoe & Greene, our attorneys have won multimillion-dollar verdicts. We have won awards, been recognized by clients and peers, and helped more than 32,000 injury victims get fair and just compensation using the legal system.
Our caring, compassionate and knowledgeable team of 30 lawyers and 130 case managers, legal assistants, legal investigators and support staff are all here for you, ready to help you with your case. Some of the types of cases that we take include:
- Auto Accident We can help you negotiate with the insurance company to arrive at an out-of-court settlement or can help you sue to recover payment for your medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress and other auto accident damages.
- Bicycle Accident Bicycle accidents often occur as a result of a distracted or careless driver and cause serious injuries. We’ll help you pursue recompense.
- Birth Injury A doctor’s failure to provide proper prenatal care or a doctor’s mistake in the delivery room can shatter families. We’ll help you get the money you need to take care of your child for life and to compensate your child for the damage done.
- Boating Accident Boaters, like drivers of cars, have certain obligations to behave in a safe way. A boater who fails to responsibly operate watercraft can be held responsible and made to pay damages.
- Brain Injury Brain injuries can have lifelong consequences. We’ll help you recover money for ongoing medical care as well as to compensate you for the emotional losses and pain.
- Defective Product Manufacturers, distributors and suppliers are all obligated to make sure their products are safe. When you use a product as directed and get hurt, we are here to help.
- Dog Bite Dog bites can do serious damage and dog attacks can be traumatic, painful and disfiguring. Our injury attorneys can help you to take legal action against the dog owner.
- Drug Injury Some drugs have surprise side effects or turn out to be more dangerous than the manufacturer disclosed. When you suffer complications, the legal system allows you to take action against the pharmaceutical company.
- Environmental Injury Asbestos exposure, lead exposure or exposure to other toxins can cause health problems and, in some cases, can even cause death. Environmental cases can be challenging to prove, but our environmental injury attorneys have the experience you need to take legal action.
- Medical Malpractice A doctor or healthcare provider has to be reasonably competent in all care provided. A hospital with lax policies, a doctor that fails to diagnose you, or a doctor or healthcare provider that makes a careless mistake are all examples of medical malpractice. We can help in these and other malpractice cases.
- Motorcycle Accident Many drivers do not know how to share the road safely with motorcycle riders. If you’ve been hurt by a driver’s failure to obey the rules or exercise reasonable care, we can represent you in your motorcycle accident case.
- Pedestrian Accident Pedestrians are often seriously injured when they are involved in an accident with a motor vehicle. Our accident attorneys assist pedestrians in filing suit and/or negotiating with the insurance company of the driver responsible for the crash.
- Slip and Fall Slip and fall accidents can occur on private property, in stores and retail establishments, in restaurants or malls or on the sidewalk. In many cases, the property owner or the person in control of the property has to compensate the person who suffered a fall. We can help you determine if you have a slip and fall case and we can represent you.
- Social Security Disability The Social Security Administration provides benefits to the long-term disabled, but there is a very high denial rate. Our Social Security disability lawyers will help you to prove your right to benefits or appeal a benefits denial.
- Spinal Cord Injury When a spinal cord injury causes total or partial paralysis, the costs of treatment over a lifetime can total in the millions. Our accident attorneys help you explore options for recovering the money for care from the party responsible for the injury.
- Truck Accident Truck accidents are more complicated than basic car accidents because there may be multiple potential defendants, including the driver of the truck as well as the company that employs the driver. We will help you make your case to get the maximum money you deserve from the appropriate defendants.
- Workers’ Compensation After a workplace accident, a worker should automatically be entitled to benefits regardless of whether s/he or the employer was negligent. If your benefits are denied or you don’t get the money you deserve, our workers’ compensation attorneys can help you.
- Wrongful Death When a person is killed by negligence or intentional wrongdoing, the surviving family members can bring a wrongful death action against the party or parties responsible for the death.
- Recalls Each year, millions of products are released into the market that later turn out to be defective. In 2013 alone, 22 million vehicles were recalled because of problems ranging from air bags unexpectedly deploying to an increased risk of fire in rear-impact crashes.
In each of these cases, having the right legal advocate is very important to get the maximum in damages. How much can Steinger, Iscoe & Greene get you? Contact our caring accident attorneys today online or by phone to find out how we can help.