Michael Glazer was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989 and focuses his practice on helping individuals receive their workers’ compensation benefits. During his 18 years of focused experience in the workers’ compensation field, he has concentrated his practice in Federal Longshore and Social Security Disability cases, as well as Florida workers’ compensation.
Michael is licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He received a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Miami in 1985 and a Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University School of Law 1988.
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Section of the Florida Bar
Certifications and Licenses:
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Miami (B.B.A. 1985)
- St. Thomas University School of Law (J.D. 1988)
- Florida Bar Member