City Place Car Accident Lawyer

Filled with glitzy businesses and shiny new buildings, CityPlace also serves as home to hundreds of West Palm Beach residents. Between these occupants and everyone coming and going to their favorite local destinations, the risks of getting in a severe car accident around CityPlace is quite high.

West Palm Beach County as a whole had 27,273 accidents in 2017, leading to 15,912 injuries and 162 fatalities. As anyone who has been hurt in an accident knows, the medical costs and the income you lose while you miss work can be devastating.

Fortunately, accident victims have options after they have been seriously injured. They can work with a West Palm Beach car accident lawyer to file a liability claim against any at-fault drivers. With their attorney’s help, they can seek repayment for their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any permanent disfigurement or disability.

Steinger, Greene & Feiner has represented countless cases that began with a car accident near CityPlace or around West Palm Beach in general. We are prepared to fight for your right to seek the maximum compensation available under the law.

Learn more about your options for filing a personal injury claim after a CityPlace car accident when you speak to one of our car accident attorneys during a free, no obligation consultation. Schedule your free case evaluation now when you call 1-800-916-8108 or contact us online using our convenient form.

Options for Paying Your Bills after a CityPlace Wreck

You may feel panicked and alone after you have been involved in a major collision at CityPlace. Fortunately, Florida has several available remedies for recovering your financial losses after an accident.

First is Florida’s no-fault personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. This policy provides coverage for 80% of all costs for medications, medical services, surgeries, hospital stays, rehabilitation, diagnostics, ambulatory services, and incidental expenses, like parking deck fees. You can also recover up to 60% of your lost wages (up to $10k). PIP policies pay up to $5,000 for deceased policy holder’s funeral and burial expenses.

Drivers can also carry uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage in the event that they are hit with someone who doesn’t carry any bodily injury liability (BIL) insurance or whose policy cannot offer enough coverage to pay for all damages.

In cases where an accident causes “serious injury” to a victim, then that victim can potentially recover their financial losses from any at-fault parties. These parties can include drivers or any others who directly caused the accident through negligence.

A “serious injury” can refer to:

  • Broken bones
  • Extensive disfigurement, including scarring or facial injuries
  • Permanent limited use of an organ or appendage
  • Significant limited use of a bodily function or system
  • Substantial full disability for at least 90 days

How a West Palm Beach Car Accident Lawyer Can Help

Proving the extent of your injury and establishing fault often requires the assistance of an experienced car accident attorney in West Palm Beach. Without a lawyer, you may have your claim denied because your injury isn’t seen as “serious” or because the defendant denies they were at fault. You may also receive an unfair settlement offer — one far below your past and future losses.

If you appoint an attorney, they will work hard to establish fault, document your injuries, tally all of your damages, and pursue the maximum amount of compensation available under the law. If no initial settlement can be reached, your lawyer can turn your claim into a lawsuit and fight defendants for compensation through the court system.

Steinger, Greene & Feiner has built a reputation on representing victims of car accidents in West Palm Beach and fighting for their right to fair compensation. Start the conversation with one of our CityPlace car accident lawyers to learn what your best legal options for recovering your damages could be.

To schedule a free, no obligation consultation now, call 1-800-916-8108 or contact us online using our quick, convenient form.