Steinger, Greene & Feiner is a prominent plaintiff’s law firm based in South Florida. We are seeking an experienced and result-driven Sr. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager to join our marketing team, who is looking for their next challenge to impact SEO at an enterprise level, drive high impact business outcomes and help create an organizational culture where SEO is embedded in the way we work. The Sr. SEO Manager is extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels. All this in the service of an organization that is recognized for putting client needs at the center of everything we do.
Sr. SEO Manager – What You’re Good At
You will be responsible for leading and growing the Search Engine Optimization program for www.InjuryLawyers.com, the flagship website for our firm. With a significant percentage of all new accounts being opened online and significant client engagement on www.InjuryLawyers.com, this role offers you the opportunity to make a relevant impact on the growth of our firm and thousands of our customers.
SEO is one of the highest traffic drivers and a significant contributor to new accounts opened on InjuryLawyers.com. And we believe we are only getting started! This role presents an opportunity to advance a developing program using a holistic SEO approach including, but not limited to, website management, SEO, best practices for on-page and off-page optimization, web development, UX/UI, code writing, content writing, social media, email campaigns, measuring ROI, analytics & reporting best practices.
The ideal candidate will be able to blend technical acumen related to SEO with great execution, as well as use exceptional influencing and collaboration skills to help key partners across the firm embrace SEO projects. You will be an evangelist for SEO, with the ability to communicate with impact and drive adoption of SEO standard methodologies across the organization. You will be working with our leadership team and agency partners to develop, plan and deliver on bold growth goals, supported by various internal resources. You will be responsible for the overall digital transformation journey, as such, you will be hiring and managing our SEO and web development team and part of the Steinger Greene and Feiner growth marketing team. All working to directly create measurable bottom-line impact. Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
Requirements and qualifications
- 5+ years of SEO experience including at least 3 years leading enterprise SEO in small to large scale organization
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM software, such as Brightedge, Similar Web, Adobe, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Track record of delivering improvement in SEO results –traffic and sales.
- Experience working cross-functionally with content developers, designers and coders to ensure SEO best practices are embedded in all digital initiatives.
- Strong project management and execution skills, to make sure that SEO strategies are implemented in reasonable time frames.
- Ability to think strategically and marry SEO recommendations with desired business outcomes.
- Experience working in the legal sector is preferred.